Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Reason for a Daily Glass of Wine

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

After I complete the second step in this process, the surgery, I will need to move on to Step 3: Radiation Treatment. If you've been following the blog then you know I had pretty extensive and pretty awful side effects with chemo, so needless to say, I've been a little worried about what the new side effects will be with radiation.

Well, today I found this article, which discusses the fact that a glass of wine each day can help reduce the intensity and severity of radiation side effects in breast cancer patients. Awesome.

Read it! It's very interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I have a glass of wine just about every evening for its heart health effects. Remember it's a glass not a bottle.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be an 8 oz jelly glass.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete